The Fruit Of The Spirit Catering Co. LLC is full service license and insured cater. We are a premiere off-site cater that offers a variety of services.
- Corporate Catering: Our experienced, creative culinary team takes pride in their ability to exceed the expectations of premier corporations like Macy’s, Coke, GreyStone Power and Cobb County Board of Elections. We work with companies to create memorable events like employee holiday parties, family day picnics or great cuisine for corporate meetings, safety training, employee breakfasts and luncheons.
- Family Reunions: Family Reunions are very different when it comes to food and service. The locations vary, the food ranges from BBQ to Cold Cuts. Experienced members of our staff have organized, planned and executed family and school reunions for more than 25 years.
- Residential Catering: The residential division creates custom menus for both indoor and outdoor events. Our primary goal is to take the stress off the host, and to provide the highest level of expertise in total planning of the event. Once the host relays their specific event requests, our division takes it from there.
- Church Catering: Church events range from Wednesday Night Dinners, fundraisers, church picnics to Pastor Appreciation events. Each event possesses a different need. With 13 years as a director for a large church, no event is too small or large for us.
- Cooking Class: In 2001 our executive chef saw the need for cooking classes for all ages and developed age appropriate menus that incorporated math, science, table manners and food safety. From the success of the cooking classes came demand for cooking parties. Cooking parties and classes can be orchestrated either at our location or in your personal home.
- Event Staff: Our Company has expanded its service department to include professional, well trained staff that will enjoy the opportunity to fill the need of your next event, even if your only need is a helping hand!
- Kids/School Menus: This division is close to the heart of the founder/owner of The Fruit Of The Spirit Catering Co. Most catering companies have assembled menus that they apply to any event involving kids. We build menus that are based upon the kid’s culture, age range, dietary needs and client preference. The menus we prepare for schools are great tasting, healthy and fun to eat.
Most of The Fruit Of The Spirit Catering Co LLC services can be made into a pick-up package or delivery service, which requires 48 hour prior notice. On the day and at the time of the pick up these menu items will be ready to serve. A member of our catering staff will contact you to set up at the time, date and delivery location. If chafing dishes or other items are rented a member of our catering staff will return within 24 hours to pick up all rented equipment. Our delivery and set up charge is $45.00 for all events within a 25 mile radius.